SEO Search Engine Optimization Dallas-Fort Worth
We Specialize in Organic SEO: Best Search Ranking Without Paid Ads
SEO is an essential part of Digital Marketing for every business.
While no one can guarantee (or buy) Google Page 1 Search Ranking – we can promise that with DFW Business Websites Organic Search Optimization – your website will rank in the highest possible Search Ranking in your business category –
without the use of PPC pay per click advertising.
And for many of our clients- that does mean Page 1 of Search.
Power of Organic Search Optimization:
Search Ranking that Grows Stronger Over Time
Organic Search optimization involves structuring your website and website content in ways that promote Search Visibility and increase Search Ranking. In this way, Search Ranking grows naturally – Organically – over time.
There are some good reasons for choosing to use Google AdWords. However with strong organic SEO – you will pay less when AdWords are used. Strong organic Search Ranking draws more viewers to your website without paying for every click to your site.
In most cases, Organic Search Ranking actually grows stronger over time. We call it ‘the gift that keeps on giving.’
Need an SEO Audit – or new SEO Website?
SEO Upgrades from DFW Business Websites
SEO audits are a complex process of examining your website content – and its coding, tags and html – to make certain that all possible steps have been taken to get your site found first in a Search.
Creating the Content Google Wants
Google Search wants to prevent webspam from appearing in Google Search Results.
Remember the early days of Google Search?
A Google Search often returned many websites that displayed hundreds of unrelated website links from around the world.
An ongoing Google mission is to eliminate webspam in Google Search. The Panda Algorithm Update in Feb 2011 and Penguin Algorithm Update in April 2012 were efforts by Google to provide relevant and accurate search results.
SEO 2019: Google E.A.T. Guidelines
for Web Content:
Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness
• Expertise – Try to understand the searcher’s intent behind keywords used to access the website. Include authoritative links in website content.
• Authority – Build a brand. If more and more people are searching for your brand name, this is amazing news. If they’re searching for your brand name with a relevant keyword attached, that’s even better.
For more info on ‘https’ – see Google’s instructions at Secure Your Site with HTTPS.
Google Website Quality Guidelines –
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- Don’t deceive your users.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you’d feel comfortable explaining what you’ve done to a website that competes with you, or to a Google employee. Another useful test is to ask, “Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn’t exist?”
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
SEO 2019: Google Artificial Intelligence
Google began incorporating AI (artificial intelligence) into Google Search in 2013 with the Hummingbird Search Algorithm. For an overview of what that means for your business, starting in 2013 – view our short presentation, Google SEO 2013 – Hummingbird and Beyond.
What does this mean to website owners? Now, well optimized websites are indexed faster – using Google Semantic Search powered by artificial intelligence. A well optimized WordPress Content Marketing article can appear in Google Searches within 72 hours (instead of 6 months, as in 2012).
In 2016, Google incorporated deep learning into its search engine.
For more info on Google Artificial Intelligence Projects, see DeepMind and AI Is Transforming Google Search – The Rest of the Web Is Next
The most important thing to understand about AI Search: It is Not a Static Formula
Search powered by search AI artificial intelligence is a constantly evolving system designed to identify, sort, and present the data that is most likely to meet the needs of users at that specific time.
AI Search is based on a multitude of variables that go far beyond just a simple keyword phrase.
Content Marketing uses website content correctly optimized for Semantic Search.
It is now the most effective method as a marketing, branding and SEO Search Ranking strategy.
Google Search is now Semantic Search, Focusing on Voice Requests for Searches.
In 2019 – Search Involves Much More Than Just Keywords
Semantic search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding the searcher’s intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.
Semantic Search – Wikipedia
⇒ Google Search Now Understands Concepts? What does this mean for your and your business?
- In 2019, SEO consists of many more elements and ‘moving parts’ than simply adding keywords to your website.
- Each page and post in your website needs to be high quality, well-written and provide unique and valuable info to site users.
- Links, both onsite and off-site, are still important.
- There are several Google-recommended ways to build permanent backlinks that grow stronger, organically, over time.
a. Website page structure and onsite linking
b. Local Search Marketing
c. Social Media Business Pages, linked to website
d. Content Marketing
Google Search Changed Dramatically in late 2013
With the Panda and Penguin updates to the Google Search Algorithm in 2011-2012, Google totally re-organized the way sites are indexed and ranked in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). Many common SEO tactics from 2010 will get you banned from Google Search or severely penalized in 2019.
September 2013: Hummingbird Update Arrives.
In September 2013, Google took major steps to totally reorganize the Google Search algorithm. With the introduction of the Google Hummingbird Update (Sept 26, 2013)– the Google Search Experience was changed forever.
Hummingbird in 2019 indexed sites and new content faster; and is improved mobile search and voice search results. A side effect to note: sites using questionable or Black Hat SEO are found and penalized faster by Google.
At DFW Business Websites, we use only Best Practices and White Hat SEO.
Beyond Keywords: Google’s Semantic Search Now Ranks Sites Using Artificial Intelligence
Google now concentrates on Search Concepts rather than only individual keywords.
This means it is helpful for pages to include more long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords (or search phrases) have always been considered beneficial because they have a high conversion rate from targeted visitors.
Website content in 2019 has to demonstrate an understanding of what users are interested in – and what they would like to learn. Content now goes far beyond just the keyword.
Search phrases and their related content, added to optimized pages or posts during the natural process of writing high quality content, can generate traffic for websites immediately – and in the future, as organic SEO grows.
All our website design project sites are registered with Google and Bing.
But that is just the beginning …
a. SEO Website Design – Onsite SEO (including links), page structure and text content
b. Local Search Marketing – Build Search Ranking Authority NOW; new websites or un-promoted existing websites
c. Social Media Marketing with Business Pages, linked to website
d. SEO Content Marketing – Branding, Build Organic Search Ranking, Keyword and Key Concept Targeting, Engaging Clients/Customers
Google Now Factors Social Shares and Social Interactions into Search Results
In 2019 all businesses, small or large, need Business Social Media.
Business social media profiles need to be SEO optimized and designed for marketing and branding. Regular posts should be made to all social media.
Social Media Marketing Services by DFW Business Websites
- Business Social Media Profile Creation: Optimized for Search, Marketing and Branding.
- Business Social Media Profile Optimization: For existing social media profiles.
- Social Media Community Management – Growth and Management of your social media profiles.
- Social Media Posting – Creating social media visibility, engagement and branding.
- Facebook Advertising – Making the most of your Facebook presence.
- For more info, view our page, DFW Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing Facts
⦁ According to Statista, 97% of the global share of companies use social media marketing.
⦁ Create relevant social media accounts and profiles (varies by industry).
⦁ All social media profiles need to be optimized for Marketing, Branding and Search.
⦁ Routinely create and post engaging content. Ideally, content originates on your website.
⦁ Social Media Marketing is like fishing: nothing is guaranteed. But if you know the best spots to fish, and you have the right fishing gear – you will catch the targeted fish.
⦁ With Social Media Marketing, even if you don’t ‘catch’ the target market the first time – user sharing of your link months later could still reach the targeted market.
⦁ Social Media Marketing is the ‘gift that keeps on giving’: the more your web links are shared, the more traffic is driven to your site and social media – the higher your search ranking; which drives more users to your site.
⦁ Social Media Marketing fueled by Content Marketing is critical to higher website Search Ranking.
⦁ Social Media Marketing should ultimately drive users back to the website.
⦁ The more users click to the website – the higher the website Search Ranking.
⦁ Video Marketing is an important part of social media marketing; both for users and Search Ranking.
⦁ Every business needs a YouTube channel; which should be linked to and embedded in the website.
Includes custom profiles with graphics; content optimized for marketing and SEO.
SEO Content Marketing for Business
Effective content marketing means producing unique, engaging, well-written and interesting content on a regular basis; and posting on your website. Then, the content is shared on business social media profiles so that others can see, enjoy, link to, like it, share it, and discuss your content.
Content marketing means high quality content is needed on all pages of your website. Business owners need to regularly create and share new, high quality content. This creates trust, authority and branding with readers, users, and search engines. All of these factors contribute to better Search performance for the content being shared.
By creating, posting and sharing more optimized content – your potential customers have multiple ways to find and connect with your products and services.
With Content Marketing – any size business can be found for key products and services!
Ask Us How SEO Content Marketing Can Work for Your Business
Organic SEO: Search Ranking that Grows Stronger Over Time
Content Marketing is Organic SEO at its finest. The links created for your unique and customized Posts are distributed to your social media profiles. These links are shared and re-shared – even months or years after their original posting.
Unlike pay per click ads, over time Content Marketing links actually grow stronger and have a greater impact on Searches.
We recommend creating new fully optimized marketing posts on a regular basis; all our custom designed websites include full Blog capabilities.
Google SEO Resources
Organic SEO Resources
Why Organic SEO? Because Pay Per Click Ads Are Not as Effective
- Display ad viewability rates did not budge between 2013 and 2014. (Source: comScore)
- The average clickthrough rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06% (Source: Display Benchmarks Tool)
- Ad blocking grew by 41% globally in the last 12 months. (Source: PageFair)
- There are now 198 million active ad block users around the world. (Source: PageFair)
- A 2013 study revealed that 28% of respondents admitted to hiding their activities from advertisers — second only to criminals. (Source: Pew Research Center)
- A study revealed that only 2.8% of participants thought that ads on website were relevant. (Source: Infolinks and bannerblindness.org)
- A January 2014 study found that 18- to 34-year-olds were far more likely to ignore online ads, such as banners and those on social media and search engines, than they were traditional TV, radio and newspaper ads. (Source: eMarketer)
- About 50% of clicks on mobile ads are accidental. (Source: GoldSpot Media)
- 54% of users don’t click banner ads because they don’t trust them. (Source: BannerSnack)
- 33% of internet users find display ads completely intolerable (Source: Adobe)